hello thirty

posted by codi bennett , Jun 21, 2011


june 21 1981 - i was born at st peter’s hospital in helena, mt to chuck + tammi gates.  i am the oldest of their 3 children, and the only girl.  i don’t have my baby book in front of me to look back on, but i recollect from thumbing through it i began walking around 10months and, according to my mother, i am in appearance exactly like my firstborn [londyn aleise] and in personality much like our second born [corban jamison].  i have a love for life and can really only call to mind sparse moments in which i didn’t.  i remember coming to know jesus in my closet at 1823 garrison after a broken time of child-like prayer.  i love to dance.  i love to sing.  my husband prefers me not to attempt the latter.  my love language is gift giving and i’m unfortunately better at receiving than i am at giving.  what a thrill to look back on 3 decades in this world and grasp what the lord has done in my life and the grace he has had on me.  jesus, i am so grateful.  i have a stunningly handsome husband, 3 joyous children, health, and a home filled with laughter.  i can confidently say i am growing in wisdom with each passing day and all the while an understanding of how incapable i am of anything good without my god.

  1. nike tempo shorts
  2. origins peace of mind
  3. starbucks verona
  4. hobo ‘lauren’ wallet
  5. iphone
  6. scrabble
  7. youversion.com
  8. teva ‘mush’ flipflop
  9. macbook pro
  10. retailmenot.com
  11. dymo label maker
  12. pandora radio
  13. zumba
  14. chi straightening iron
  15. groupon
  16. southwest airlines
  17. a thesaurus
  18. ikea
  19. michelangelo’s italian nachos
  20. kali wrap bracelets
  21. sally hansen nail shields
  22. co bigelow mentha organics lipgloss
  23. bare minerals foundation
  24. handscraped bamboo hardwoods
  25. moroccanoil hair oil
  26. select-a-size paper towels
  27. table topics conversation cubes
  28. trader joe’s
  29. smartwool socks
  30. jergens natural glow lotion



honorable mention:
  1. square up iphone app
  2. netflix
  3. 28 day mascara
  4. magic eraser
  5. craigslist
  6. hulu
  7. hgtv
  8. vigoss jeans
  9. chipotle
  10. spin class


-cjb-

2 Response to "hello thirty"

Your Name Here... Says:

your so dang cute is well....ya know. I am honored to have known you almost half of this time. I love you.

Eric Says:

Thanks for an interesting blog!