lame blog, quilt shop and baby names...

posted by codi bennett , Jan 26, 2008

As I look around and explore others' blog's... I'm amused at how... well, lame the one I created is.  It's just not as easy as myspace!  This is really going to take some work to make this appealing.  I'll be working on it.

But not today... today... yes today, I am becoming a quilter.  Mom inspired me to start a project while James is away ( :( ) So... that's exactly what I'm doing.  I'm starting a quilt for the new baby.  So... I don't know if the plan to start ONE (1) quilt actually qualifies me as a "quilter" but... I will soon be, 'one who has made a quilt'.  You should be so proud.

Oh, and one other thing...  We haven't decided on a name yet for the little man... but I did want to get your opinion... so soon the new pole will soon be of our favorite little man names... please!  give your opinion.  
over n out,
coj

1 Response to "lame blog, quilt shop and baby names..."

James Says:

What's lame is that folks won't comment or contribute to your blog. At some point, we all reach this crossroads, however. I have a multitude of blogs, but have yet to hit on a robust environment for others' contributions. I'm sorry you're having to experience this pain.